About the Teacher position
We are looking for tutors to join our qualified team of educators and help with preparing and implementing a full educational ESL teaching. Your work should help students cultivate an interest in English and support them in the entire process of learning and development. Your duties will include providing knowledge and instructions to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
You should be passionate about this job and able to reach out to students, creating a relationship of mutual trust. We expect you to know well how to organize a class and make learning English an easy and meaningful process.
Tutor responsibilities are:
- Conduct lessons in a comprehensive manner and use audio and video means to facilitate learning
- Assist each student individually by promoting interactive learning
- Prepare educational content, such as topic cards, chatbox, feedback, and so on
Tutor requirements are:
- Citizen of the following 7 countries: US, CA, UK, IR, AU, NZ, KR
- Please do not apply if you are not from the above 7 countries.
- Experience teaching ESL online and/or offline
- In-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines
- Strong communicability and interpersonal skills
- Organized, energetic, committed and having a creative approach to tasks
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Holds a Bachelor's degree
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education